Subtotal: 0.00 PHP
The delicate blossoms of spring have been reimagined as a softening shower gel enriched with almond milk and the scent of sweet marzipan. A triple dose of almond comes courtesy of Fair Trade almond oil, almond milk and almond essential oil and is rounded off with the woody warmth of sandalwood and sweet benzoin. Sulphate-free, this creates a gentle lather suitable for all skins.
You'll love this if you like:
- Sweet marzipan treats.
- Cherry Blossom bubble bar or Cookie Dough lip scrub.
- Gentle, soothing showers to calm skin and leave it feeling soft.
- Almond milk is both softening and moisturising on your skin, helping to protect it from the elements.
- Fair Trade almond oil not only softens and moisturises your skin, it also gives the Palestinian farmers who grow and harvest the almonds a steady income.
- Rose water calms and balances your skin, helping to alleviate redness and irritation.
- This shower gel is extra gentle, made with a new sulphate-free and palm-free formula.
How to use: Work onto your body in the shower and lather up before rinsing away.
Moisturising and softening
Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (from Coconut Oil), Glycerine (from Rapeseed Oil), Almond Milk (Prunus dulcis), Rose Water (Rosa damascena), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (from Coconut Oil), Propylene Glycol (from Rapeseed Oil), Fine Sea Salt, Cedarwood Oil (Juniperus virginiana), Coriander Seed Oil (Coriandrum sativum), Sandalwood Oil (Santalum austro-caledonicum vieill), Almond Essential Oil (Prunus amygdalus amara), Fair Trade Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Tincture of Benzoin (Styrax benzoin), Titanium Dioxide, *Citral, Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool
We do not test our finished products on animals. We also only purchase from ingredient suppliers who do not test on animals. Learn more about our values.
* Occurs naturally in essential oils
safe synthetic ingredients
You might also like
Password Reset Sent
We've emailed you instruction for setting your password,
if an account exists with the email you entered.
You should receive them shortly.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh