Subtotal: 0.00 PHP
If you’re looking for a Jurassic bath, the rapturous fizz and crackle of this Easter treat is a T-rrific choice! Grab your prehistoric surprise before you pop one or both bath bomb halves in the water and enjoy a legendary sherbert-scented soak. Inside you'll find your own little dino bubble bar, ready to be crumbled under running water for an eruption of bubbles. A dino-mite encounter with grapefruit and popping candy is sure to provide roarsome refreshment.
You'll love this if you like:
- Fruity, playful baths packed with colour and fun.
- Avobath Bath Bomb
- Unearthing your inner archaeologist in shades of pastel tones.
- Grapefruit and bergamot oils add an uplifting hit of sherbet citrus, boosting your mood and giving you a sunny soak.
- This bath bomb egg has a bubble bar inside, meaning you can get both fizz and bubbles!
- Almond essential oil gives a comforting sweetness with its warm, cosy fragrance.
How to use: Use half of your egg at a time or throw the whole thing into a full bath to unleash a fizztacular display. The dinosaur inside can be crumbled under running water to create perfectly prehistoric bubbles.
How to store: Keep it in a cool, dry place until you’re ready to re-discover a Jurassic world of delights.
For aural stimulation
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Popping Candy, Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi), Bergamot Oil (Citrus aurantium bergamia), Almond Essential Oil (Prunus amygdalus amara), Titanium Dioxide, Water (Aqua), Cornstarch (Zea mays), Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Dipropylene Glycol, Lauryl Betaine, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, *Limonene, Colour 42090, Candy Eye
We do not test our finished products on animals. We also only purchase from ingredient suppliers who do not test on animals. Learn more about our values.
* Occurs naturally in essential oils
safe synthetic ingredients
You might also like
Password Reset Sent
We've emailed you instruction for setting your password,
if an account exists with the email you entered.
You should receive them shortly.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh